Vintage Alvis Maintenance
When you download the file you may find these icons at the bottom of the page
Reading from Left to Right the icons are:
3. Scroll up to the previous page
4. Scroll down to the next page
5. Page Number, of 9 pages
6. The "minus' sign makes things smaller
7. The "plus" sign makes things larger
8. The icon on the right is the Adobe icon which will open the file in Adobe Reader if you have it on your computer.
This website contains my personal Maintenance schedule based on the late Micky Radford's "The Vintage Alvis Manual" and is supplemented by Lubrication charts from the Alvis TJ 12/50 Instruction Book. These notes are not intended as advice or guidance to the reader.